Aspiration Education and Development Clinic (AEDC) is an NDIS registered provider and a tertiary referral clinic that specialises in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, as well as more generalist concerns (Anxiety, Depression, etc). AEDC is part of the National Early Childhood ILC Working Group, dedicating in research and evidence-based early intervention.
What we can offer
- Job stability with an established and growing practice
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive team environment
- Professional development
- The potential to be supervised towards professional registration (e.g. BCBA, Psychologist)
- The opportunity to take part in AEDC’s research projects
- Two minutes’ walk to shopping centre and public transport
Need more information?
We are always on the lookout for passionate and motivated mental health workers including counsellors, early intervention therapists and adminstration staff to join the team at AEDC. If this sounds like you, please contact Michael Sutherland (AEDC General Manager) for more information at: