Date Posted: 4/2/2020
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday)
About the business:
AEDC is a tertiary referral clinic that specialises in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), ADHD, as well as more generalist concerns including Anxiety and Depression. Located at the Hills area, our fast-paced practice has strong referral sources and collaborates closely with educational institutes.
About the role
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing referral letters and psychological reports
- Conducting client intakes and preparing client files
- Liaising with clients – making appointments, etc.
- Responding to administrative enquiries, such as NDIS and Medicare
- Assisting in client interview, interacting with children for a short period of time as required
- Liaising with other health professionals e.g., GPs, paediatricians, psychiatrists
- Researching/ preparing handouts, presentations, etc.
- General reception duties – answering phone, billing, filing, etc.
- Improving the overall efficiency of the practice (e.g. preparing files, replenishing stock)
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong time-management and organisational abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate professionally within a team
- Efficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing accuracy
- High attention to detail
- A high level of motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families
- Ability to take initiatives and assist the overall efficiency of the practice
- Training and professional development assistance
- Skills and experience
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
If you are interested in the position, please email your expression of interest along with your resume to Michael Sutherland (Manager) at email@example.com.